Hamilton : I do not feel like I behaved wrong
In the wake of Hamilton's spate of
celebrating taking after his third World title which finished with a slammed
Zonda, McLaren CEO Dennis had a go at his previous driver.
Calling himself a "surrogate father" to Hamilton,
Dennis said he would not support Hamilton's jetset way of life in the event
that he was still with McLaren.
He told the Guardian: "In the event that he was at
McLaren he wouldn't be acting the way he is on the grounds that he wouldn't be
permitted to… He's shaking off a few chains he would not like to have."
The Brit, who left McLaren for Mercedes where he has won
consecutive Drivers' Championship has hit back.
Gotten some information about his previous supervisor's
remarks, Hamilton told PA Sport: "Firstly a man can't be a surrogate
father, right? A lady is a surrogate mother. Isn't that privilege?"
He included: "Why he was discussing me, I don't know –
most likely on the grounds that they don't have an excess of other positive
things to discuss.
"I am a three-time World Champion. Who I am today is
the kind of person I am, and I will act thusly paying little respect to who I
was working for.
"I don't feel like I carry on wrongly. I don't think it
is a negative. It has clearly been a positive effect on my profession so it is
not me that needs to roll out any improvemen
0 Response to "Hamilton : I do not feel like I behaved wrong"
Posting Komentar