Owner Takes Delivery of Red-Striped Ferrari La Ferrari in California

At the point when one is willing to pay more than $2 million for a LaFerrari, it's a given that Ferrari will fabricate the auto to the proprietor's precise determinations. For this situation, a client from Southern California needed his LaFerrari to don a red "legacy" stripe on top of the auto's gleam dark paint.

The stripe goes from one wheel curve to alternate over the cap, and I need to say regardless I can't choose whether I like it or not. Other outside styling changes incorporate the dim rooftop and matte silver five-talked composite wheels with yellow focus tops.

Inside, the bespoke LaFerrari gets a two-tone chestnut cowhide upholstery for the seats, with light cocoa calfskin likewise enhancing the dashboard, directing haggle handles. All in all, what's your decision on the red stripe? Cool on not cool?

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Owner Takes Delivery of Red-Striped Ferrari La Ferrari in California"

Posting Komentar